Taplion Games Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as Taplion) attaches great importance to the personal privacy of users and follows relevant laws and regulations for the protection of privacy and personal information. We treat all users' private information with caution.
Scope of application
When you register a Taplion game account, you will be asked to enter your registered account (email address), and we are limited to collecting your e-mail information.
Taplion will not use your personal information, except in the following situations:
(1) Meet the requirements of laws and regulations;
(2) According to your authorization;
(3) Comply with the relevant service terms and software license agreement of Taplion;
(1) According to laws and regulations;
(2) Comply with the relevant terms of service and software license agreement between you and Taplion;
Taplion strictly protects your personal information security. We use various systems, security technologies and programs to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or leakage. If you have any questions about our personal information protection, please contact us.
Information protection for minors
Taplion attaches great importance to the protection of the personal information of minors. If you are a minor under the age of 18, you should obtain the written consent of your parent or legal guardian before using the services of Taplion. Taplion protects the personal information of minors in accordance with relevant national laws and regulations.
We are not responsible for the leakage of user information or privacy information due to the following events:
(1) Your information is provided to relevant units due to legal policy reasons, or requirements of the government or judicial authorities;
(2) Any leakage of personal information caused by you telling others the user password or sharing the registered account with others; or other leakage caused by the user's personal behavior;
(3) Any information leakage caused by hacker attacks, computer virus intrusion, or computer system crash; the aforementioned accidents occur, and these accidents are difficult to defend with current technology;
(4) In emergency situations, use your information when making trade-offs due to the balance of interests when public safety, other personal health, and property safety are endangered. If this harms your rights, you can claim the rights from the beneficiary;
(5) Force majeure events and all other use or leakage caused by our subjective fault;
Change of terms
Questions and suggestions
Regarding the privacy protection policy, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, our email is firstname.lastname@example.org.